Deluxe Standard Tour
The Deluxe Standard Tour is designed for those who want an affordable cycle holiday with a touch of class. Luxury bikes, luxury accommodation, stunning scenery and fascinating history.
Deluxe Standard Tour for 2 - 12 People
A great tour for couples, families and groups of up to 12 people wanting a luxury rail trail experience at an affordable price. Cycle at your own leisure on your Luxury hire bike, sampling gourmet cuisine and wine as you cycle along the Otago Central Rail Trail. In the evenings relax and enjoy your comfortable ensuited accommodation while you discuss with your friends your day's ride.
Deluxe Standard Tour Highlights
- Five Nights of luxurious accommodation
- Cycling the Rail Trail on your LUXURY bicyle - The most comfortable and reliable hire bike on the Rail Trail.
- A 'Have a Go' Curling Session at the Maniototo Indoor Curling Rink.
- A trip on the World Famous Taieri Gorge Train
Deluxe Superior Tour Includes
- Transport to the start of the Rail Trail from Dunedin or Queenstown
- Five days luxury bike hire
- Five nights luxury accommodation - king or twin Bedroom with ensuite
- All shuttle transfers along the Rail Trail - to and from accommodation
- Daily luggage transfers
- A Have a Go Curling Session in Naseby
- Two course evening meal at Kokonga Lodge
- A celebratory lunch or platter at the completion of your Luxury Rail Trail Tour
- A trip of the World Famous Taieri Gorge Train
$1595.00 per person
- Appellation Central Otago Half Day Wine Tour - Includes lunch at one of Central Otago's Vineyards and Wine Tastings. $390.00 per person
- St Bathans Side Trip $70.00 per person
- 4WD Safari - 3 hour safari. $95.00 per person
- A night's accommodation in Middlemarch. $130.00 per person
“We enjoyed the magnificent scenery, outstanding food and wine and most importantly how easy it all was; superbly co-ordinated for us.”