Deluxe Superior Tour
The Deluxe Superior Tour is a popular tour for couples, families and large groups. Experience fascinating history and breath-taking landscapes and indulge in first class accommodation on the Otago Central Rail Trail.
Deluxe Superior Tour for 2 - 12 People
The perfect Luxury Rail Trail Tour for couples, families and groups of up to 12 people wanting to experience the Rail Trail in comfort and style. Take in the fascinating history, breath-taking views, Central Otago's finest accommodation and gourmet dining. An amazing experience you and your friends will remember forever.
Deluxe Superior Tour Highlights
- Five nights of luxurious accommodation
- Cycling the Rail Trail on your LUXURY bicycle - The most comfortable and reliable hire bike on the Rail Trail.
- A side trip to the historic township of St Bathans
- Spectacular two-hour 4WD Experience into Mt Buster.
- A trip on the world famous Taieri Gorge Train
Deluxe Superior Tour Includes
- Shuttle from Queenstown to Clyde
- Five days luxury bike hire
- Five nights luxury accommodation - super king, king or twin bedroom with ensuite
- All shuttle transfers along the Rail Trail - to and from accommodation
- Daily luggage transfers
- Side trip to St Bathans
- Maniototo 4WD Safari
- Three course evening meal at Kokonga Lodge
- A celebratory lunch or platter at the completion of your Luxury Rail Trail Tour
- Shuttle transfer from Pukerangi to Middlemarch
- Tickets on the Taieri Gorge Trail
$1895.00 per person
- Appellation Central Otago Half Day Wine Tour - Includes lunch at one of Central Otago's Vineyards and Wine Tastings. $390.00 per person
- Have a Go Curling Session. $35.00 per person
- Accommodation at Middlemarch $130.00 per person
“We enjoyed the magnificent scenery, outstanding food and wine and most importantly how easy it all was; superbly co-ordinated for us.”